News:

Welcome to All Around Games.

Main Menu

Recent posts

News and Announcements / A Growing Prince Released
Last post by Sandcrawler - December 24, 2015, 03:14:33 PM
For Ludum Dare 34 I created a small game called A Growing Prince. The game itself was largely incomplete and lacked a lot of expected features. I then preceded to finish/create a game that was functionally complete. This is a small part of a larger project that I will go into more depth about at a later time. Below is a Screen Shot, the game is not much to look at, but that is the roll of a text based adventure game. You can play the game right now, right here. You can also read a bit more about the technical side of this game over on the Blog.

Minecraft / Re: Free in game Stuff
Last post by ExtraCoolz - September 18, 2014, 01:10:33 AM
I don't understand. Can you description for me?
If I do it same you. How can I do it?
Developer's Blog / Re: Ythmeven Teaser Website La...
Last post by Nate - October 17, 2013, 01:49:03 PM
Is there going to be a multiplayer feature?  That would be very interesting to have all of the AAG server members play on it!  You may of aleready answered this, if so sorry for the mistake!
Last post by Genpie707 - July 17, 2013, 10:42:53 PM
Minecraft Name:Genpie707

YouTube Account: xXGenpie707Xx

Reason for wanting to Join:I was watching my friends YouTube video (RegnumXD) and thought I need to play some games with him and this is like the only thing he is on.
Minecraft / Re: Port?
Last post by Nate - July 09, 2013, 04:10:42 PM
Minecraft Name: WagnerBroz

YouTube Account (or other video website): youtube.com/user/YoloInMinecraft

Reason for wanting to Join:Friends are on and want to play with them really bad!

also, go to the rules post, read it, and reply.[\b}
Minecraft / Re: Join the server
Last post by tigerman411 - July 02, 2013, 04:38:56 PM
Minecraft Name: tigerman411

YouTube Account (or other video website): https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerCatClaws/featured

Reason for wanting to Join: Friends play been looking for a good stable minecraft server
Minecraft / Re: Join the server
Last post by skipperbear99 - June 30, 2013, 10:24:06 AM
Minecraft Name: skipperbear99

YouTube Account (or other video website): https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmortalNox (Old Channel) https://www.youtube.com/user/TrawlZilla (New Channel)

Reason for wanting to Join: Looks like an amazing server for me to record on my new channel
Minecraft / Re: Port?
Last post by Sandcrawler - June 19, 2013, 10:04:27 AM
its the default port, so if you just leave it blank it will connect.

port: 25565
Minecraft / Port?
Last post by sniper - June 17, 2013, 08:25:44 PM
I'm adding MC on a different computer to play tonigh... but i don't know wht port number.  I looked through the other posts and didn't see it. Any help?
Last post by Sandcrawler - June 09, 2013, 08:25:06 PM
If someone on the server replies (besides Zaphonn :P) by Tuesday (6-11-13). I'll give you 30 diamonds